Health Certificates

Plan on travelling with you pet?

Health certificates are needed if leaving the country, travelling with your pet by plane or if your pet is travelling alone.

Airlines have different requirements for pet travel. Please check with the airline to see what they require.

There are temperature minimums and maximums when the plane is in the air and on the ground. This is especially true with pets travelling in cargo. Please ask Airlines about black out dates for pet travel.

We strongly recommend making an appointment at least a month in advanced for international travel, however, if travelling to a Rabies free country please make appointment six months in advanced.

Please visit the website below to get information on the countries requirements you intend for pet travel.

Please call for an appointment.